Friday, November 1, 2013

200 views; The future of my shop

Here at 5:18 pm I have 209 views from Etsy search.  That is good to see.  I have reached 200 earlier today when I had only 109 views at noon compared to when I had 127 at noon recently.

I actually found the one tea cup.  I will ship it out today or tomorrow.

This is actually getting kind of, not sure what the word is, boring? Not interesting any more?  Since my views have dropped so much and I had my lowest revenue month in a year last month and in the past 8 days I have made only $137, I am not that motivated to work on my shop. I don't think the future looks good for it.  I think that next year will be like october was.

There have been changes by google & Etsy that have greatly affected my shop and it has taken a big step back. And...I am still relatively new.  January will be only 3 full years.  Ben & Jerry's was a multi million dollar company after 4 years. lol.  Starting with one local shop.

These changes are changes I can't do anything about.  Their affects I can't do anything about.

I guess I have choices to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment