Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nearly 400 Views! Again!

I finished yesterday with 390 views from Etsy search!  A new record since the drop and easily one of the best days of the year. Since at least the spring. I believe it was the 2nd or 3rd of this month that I had set my previous record since of the drop of 383.

My all-time record for Etsy search views is 441.

I made 3 small sales. 1 good tea cup sale.

Only 50 google views.  I don't think there is much I can do about that.  I believe it mostly has to do with google changes, Etsy changes and Etsy's relationship with google has changed.  It may also have to do with me repeating words in my titles also.

My record for google views I would say is 141 or 144.  But I did have a freaky high of 181.

My total views were still only 1,030.  I would normally have had 1,300 total views with having gotten so many views from Etsy search.  But I believe the new listing page is bad for views.  It is costing me hundreds of views per day.  And my shop dashboard even shows that with the 390 views from Etsy search I still had 968 LESS total views than the same day a year ago. Not good.

Time to watch a little tv then head to bed.  Maybe I will take some pics of new tea cups, if it is sunny in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment