Monday, November 18, 2013

I Paid Tithes ONLY; She's getting married

For my previous sale and for my sales I shipped this evening and for my work income from friday and saturday I paid a tithe ONLY. My sales have been low. Selling only small things. And selling less this month and last month than the same time last year.

So I stopped paying the extra 10%. The first time I have paid a tithe only in the past 8 years.

And it looks like my shop has taken a big step back and that next year would not be as good as the first 8 months of this year. So I won't pay the extra. I will just pay the tithe only and deal with whatever happens.

And am I better off now than I was a year ago as I learned from the late Larry Burkett when I saw one of his programs about tithing? I would say that I am a little better. I think I really just have alot more stuff. And I have a bike (which I just damaged tonight).

I was going to post here about tithing and seeding. About my positive experience with it. But that has changed.

The girl at the post office is getting married! I have been seeing her for a year now. She's nice. She's friendly and social. She listens to my stories about my shop. Laughs at my jokes. Compliments me. And is good at her job and helpful. It has been good seeing her. I am glad she started working there.

Well, I am going to watch some tv tonight. Then head to bed. I have orders to ship for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment