Friday, November 1, 2013

Vintage Queen Anne tea cup set; 100 views; Ecclesiastes 11:7

Well the views this morning are decent. I have 104 views from Etsy search here before 12 noon.  Total views are in the 200's.

Only 8 Google views. Wow. What a loss.  The first quarter of the year I'd be in the 30's & 40's and even had 67 one morning by noon.

It has turned out to be sunny & nice after raining over night and early in the morning.  I would like to get more pics taken and things taken care of around here and ship my orders.

I did just take some pics and got my new Queen Anne tea cup listed:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/165109973/antique-1950s-queen-anne-tea-cup-set?ref=shop_home_active






It is good to see the sun.

"The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun." 
-Ecclesiastes 11:7

Off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment