Monday, November 18, 2013

400 Views Yesterday!

I finished yesterday with 406 views from Etsy search! Only 977 total views. Again, for the first 7 months of the year when I'd have that many views I would have 1,100-1,300 total views. I believe part of that is the terrible new listing page and also lost google views. Yesterday I had only 49. Only 2 small sales, too.

I just woke up and I am still bummed about that great mirror I got ruined by leaving it out in the rain. A great, old,large, heavy plaster mirror. I rarely come across anything good. And to get something nice like that, and the effort it took to bring it home, and it got ruined because of me, that's a bummer. I also did get a nice set of mid century drawers from the same place as the mirror. I may actually try to work on them and paint them in the next month or so. And the football results have me bummed too.

Well, I have orders to pack today. I will try to ship them all. The morning has started off with high views. 83 from Etsy search just after 8 am. The past few days it was in the 40's and 50's. I will see what I can get done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment