Tuesday, November 5, 2013

High Views today

It is good to see that here at 7:46 I have already 93 views from Etsy search.  If I were to count the views in the 11 o'clock hour, I would have over 100 already.  Good to see!  Encouraging!

I guess Christmas shopping is starting? Or changes on Etsy were corrected? Or just more people shopping on Etsy now?  It is a big change from most of sept, that's for sure.

Total views yesterday were only 890.  With having more than 340 views from Etsy search and less than 1,000 total views is not good.  I believe it is partly due to the new listing page and also from lost google views.  In march I had 37,000 total views.  That is more than 1,000 per day.

For october I had over 27,000.  Wow.  10,000 less views in one month.

Today I have orders to pack & ship. I want to find the green horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment