Sunday, November 17, 2013

It was not a good sunday for me

I left my bike in the rain. I forgot a great mirror that I had just salvaged and strained to carry home. It was a large, old one. I thought it was a decorative wood frame. When I go to get my bike out of the rain I see that it is plaster and larges chunks of the plaster fell off from getting wet.

And every team I wanted to lose today won and played good. I am mad about that. lol.

And with all the views I continue to get in my shop I only make small sales. And I am at about $1,000 less than the same time period 30 day period last year. With less total views, less orders and google views are much lower.

I just have to wait it out. Not sure what I will do next year. I believe the first months of next year will be like sept & october. Low views. Low orders. Google & Etsy changes have hurt my shop. I had a great 12-13 months. Much better than I thought I'd have. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment