Sunday, November 3, 2013

Nearly 400 views!

Here at 11:01 pm, which is what I consider the full day since the clocks were turned back this morning, I have 386 views from Etsy search!  Easily the most in a long time.  Probably since june or july or earlier.  I think over the summer my high might have been in the 370's.  So it might have been since the spring when I last had 386.

58 views from Google.

Total views are 1,119.  That is more like the way it was the first half of the year.

As far as sales & revenue go, I am slightly ahead of the first 3 days of last november.
Although for october I had 8 less orders and $200 less revenue than last october.

I have nearly 190 less views from Google in the first 3 days of '13 compared to '12.  Wow.

Tomorrow will be a busy day.  I have a number orders to pack & ship. Including my vintage Pope John Paul II plaster relief photo that I sold on ebay.  Finally.  It was one of the first things I listed in my vintage Etsy shop 3 years ago in january.  So I finally decided to try it on ebay and I sold it on the 3rd or 4th listing.
But.....I sold it with free shipping and only had one bid.  And it was a man from across the country who bought it.  So I will hopefully be able to get it there safely for as little cost as I can.

Almost time for bed.  And I can't find the green horse. I will have to cancel that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment