Saturday, November 23, 2013

200 Views

Here at 5:39 pm I have 203 views from Etsy search. I've made a couple small sales, too.

I would say that views are not where they were the first half of this year. They are up where I like to see them, reaching 200 before 7 pm, but not as good as when I was reaching 200 from 2-4 pm.

Google views are low. I believe they will remain low. I believe it is a result of Etsy being punished and also Google changes. There is a chance my google views could at least get back to where they were in sept, in the 70's and 80's.

Etsy search views are nowhere near that freaky high of 485 views from Etsy search I reached the first weekend of this month. That must have been the result of another Etsy test???

Well, I will be watching tv tonight and staying in the house keeping warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment