Monday, November 11, 2013

Nearly 500 Views Yesterday!

I forgot to post that yesterday I finished with 485 views from Etsy search! WOW!  Easily my new record high for all-time!  My previous high was 410.  I think I reached that early this year.

Only a couple small sales though.  That is disappointing.  To have so many views.  Finally. And them not be sales.  Even favorites were kinda low for as many views.

I do owe the high views to my tea cups.  To having so many listed and so many that people like.

I also owe it to Etsy search.  Recently I searched one of my popular keywords "tea cup" and I saw on the 2nd page of search results I had about 20 tea cups!  At other times I've searched I'd have maybe 2 on the second page.  And other pages I might reach 3 or 4 or more.

But to have 10 on only the second page is me experiencing what others on the forums are complaing about, sellers dominating search results.

It is helping me with tea cups.  But it could be hurting me with books or jewelry or pottery or lamps???

Well, the post office was closed today.  Tomorrow I have 7 orders to ship.  I probably won't list new items unless I start making some sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment