Sunday, November 10, 2013

Items in my shop

So since I have been emphasizing tea cups for more than a year now, I really don't have the variety of vintage items I have had in the past.  The past two Christmas shopping seasons I had a nice collection of unique vintage items.  And some good, valuable books. Some of my large sales were of more than 10 items.  And not a tea cup in them.  But this year I don't have that.  And I also had been able to accumulate a nice inventory of vintage items from the local thrift store.  And for the past couple years, especially this year, they have nto had a good selection at all.

So this Christmas, I believe I will have to make my living on tea cups.  I probably won't make as much as I've made the past 2 nov & decembers though.

It is a record high day of views so far.  All because of my tea cups.  It would have been nice if it had been because of my vintage items.  Maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment