Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Vintage Kent Coffey high boy drawers blog feature; Emily Henderson HGTV; tea cup pics

I got a convo an hour or so ago from another seller on Etsy telling me that my Kent Coffey piece was featured on Emily Henderson's blog.  She was featuring items she found on different Craigslist sites around the country and mine was listed in Pittsburgh's:

http://stylebyemilyhenderson.com/page/3/



I clickedon the link in her blog post and saw that my Craigslist post had expired.  I was bummed at that.  Because I missed out on some visits to my Etsy shop.  So I relisted it on Craigslist.  Maybe it will get some views in my shop:

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/fud/4189230486.html

Today's views are a little higher than yesterday.  At 12 noon I had about 106 views from Etsy search. I woke up to a small jewelry sale from last night. Sales are low. Just have to wait it out. Til january.

I got some pics taken this morning because it was sunny.  I took some of my newest tea cups:






I will list a few of them today.  Tomorrow will be a little milder and I will try to take some pics of new items outside.

For today I have to pack some orders.  Tonight is Survivor night!

No comments:

Post a Comment