Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lower Views Today; Comparing Stats to Last Year

During the New Normal I was reaching 100 views from Etsy search at about 2:11 pm.  Today near 2 pm I have only 89.  So I will not be reaching even that level.

This type of drop didn't happen last fall, november & december. It was steady high views the entire time.  With steady sales.

Comparing the past 7 days to the same time last year my shop dashboard says:

673 fewer views
9 fewer orders
$172 less revenue

And comparing the past 30 days to the same time last year my shop dashboard says:

1,691 less views
18 less orders
$144 less revenue

The difference in  views for the past 7 days and past 30 days is actually greater because when I was posting listings on another site at the end of last month it was giving me many artificial "bot" views.

So that says things are slower in the past week more so than in the past 30 days.
That the Christmas shopping season is off to a slower start?

No comments:

Post a Comment