Saturday, November 9, 2013

Vintage Royal Stafford china Irish tea cup set; High Views at Noon!

Here just past 12 noon I already have 143 views from Etsy search at 12:04 pm.  That is the new record high for 12 noon since the declilne & drop.

16 views from Google.  That is low, but that is higher than it has been. They have been in the single digits for a couple weeks.

1 small book sale.

I also ended yesterday with 339 views from Etsy search.  So views have come back??  At least they don't stay down.

And I got some pics taken.  I am pretty happy with them.  We had a sunny morning so I was able to even retake some of the pics from yesterday that were blurry & dark.

I got the nice Royal Stafford Irish tea cup set listed.  Although the pics from yesterday actually might be better:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/168604221/rare-vintage-royal-stafford-irish-tea?ref=shop_home_active



Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment