Friday, November 22, 2013

Views & Sales

I have made some very good tea cup sales the past few days. And have actually a few things besides tea cups.

Views from Etsy search have been close to 300 the past couple days. Google views only in the 50's.

Here in the midnight hour only 4 views from Etsy search! That is a sign of a low view day. Less than 300.

Before midnight I checked some shop dashboard and saw that I am still down 29 orders and nearly $400 from last year in the previous 30 days. With still more than 2,500 less total views, too. I blame the loss of total views on the new listing page and on the lost Google views.

Well today has encouraged me. As has the previous few days with the tea cup sales. At least things are looking decent for the next month.

Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment