Monday, November 11, 2013

Veteran's Day; High Views at Noon

Views from Etsy search aren't as high today as yesterday, but they are still at a high level.  A level I am happy to see.

Here at 12:12 pm I have 141 views from Etsy search.  384 total.  Only 12 from Google.

So today is Veteran's Day.  I do not know how to express how I feel about this day and those "serving" in the military.  Yes, it is a day deserved by all those who have fought for this country.  And those who have served & do serve.

BUT, the truth of the matter is that those in the milatary are serving the globalists.  And the military industrial complex. And have served and do serve under presidents, including the current president, who have done such unconstitutional and UnAmerican things.

Those serving in the military need to wake up.  They need to grow out of their idealist beliefs that they are serving the United States of America and all that it stands for.  They are NOT.  They have been and continue to be used by the government for their own purposes.

I do not label myself as republican or libertarian.  I believe in Freedom, The Constitution, the rule of law, God, Jesus and that life is a spiritual experience.  That the earth is highly intelligent, beautiful creation of God and Jesus that we have all chosen to come to with our own purpose.  It is a school and we each have a mission.  And that as The Book of Revelations says, we are headed to a one world government and mark of the beast.  And Obama is playing a major role in leading us to that.  .

I could say more but I really am not able to express what I think and belief clearly some times.  Some times the words just don't come out.  Or I don't express myself well.  So I will leave it at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment