Monday, December 16, 2013

200 Views

Here at about 3:20 pm I have 203 views from Etsy search. Views this month have not been as high as last year. Not even as high as the first 7 months of this year. They are about there or a little lower on average. I've had days in the 300's. And also days in the mid to upper 200's.

Only 21 views from Google. The first 4 months of the year I'd have in the 30's or 40's by noon. And after the drop in may, a small summer recovery, another drop in sept with another minor gain in nov, this month they have been in the 30's! Disappointing. I will see what I can do about that for next year.

I've made a couple sales today, too. Small ones. Not what I would have expected for Christmas. Even on saturday, a saturday before Christmas, I did not make a sale.

It has not been too bad revenue & order wise since november 1st. I think I still have more revenue this year than last year for that same time. But if views were the same as last year, I could have done so much better.

Well, just about time to run to the post office. I did have a good day of sales yeaterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment