Thursday, December 5, 2013

Bing Search Views!

I have noticed views from Bing in my shop stats over the years, but I have not kept track of them because they were so low. But it was just the other night on the 3rd that I decided to check my views from Bing. Wow. Was I surprised!

I have had a BIG drop in Bing views from this november & december compared to last year!

For December 1-4 of 2013 I had 12 Views from Bing.
For december 1-4 of 2012 I had 93 views from Bing!

For november of 2013 I had 145 views from Bing
For november of 2012 I had 528 views from Bing!

And if I go back to october:

October 2013: 164 views from Bing
October 2012: 308 views from Bing

I have not researched Bing changes, but I have seen that I may have to open a Bing Merchant Account. I think Bing has started a shopping page like Google shopping.
It appears to be a long process, but it may be worth it.

So the drop in Bing views is ANOTHER source of lost total views on Etsy!
And lost sales??

Time to do some research.

No comments:

Post a Comment