Monday, December 30, 2013

High Views Yesterday

Yesterday was a very active day in my shop with alot of favorites and alot of views, which I was not expecting.

I finished with 373 views from Etsy search. Which is one of the highest days of the year and I believe the highest of december actually.

I finished with more than 1,000 total views also. For only the 3rd time all month. When last month and the first 7 months of the year I was over 1,000 just about every day.

I was expecting views to drop off after Chrsitmas, but they are actually higher than the couple weeks before Christmas.

And it also helps that I have alot of tea cups listed that people like. Tea cup keywords made up just about all of the top 10 keywords yesterday and every day.

If I deactivated my tea cups, my views would be the lowest since 2011 or 2012.

Yesterday I did have a good number of favorited items that were not tea cups.

I was kinda of disappointed as I watched my views all day and had no sales, but it was saved when I sold 2 nice tea cups at the end of the day.

I have important things to do this week. I have orders to ship and get packed & weighed for international requests. I would like to get them all done tomorrow. So I could possibly make the sales in the next 2 days to count for this month and this year. I will just see if I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment