Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Day views

I hope you had a very merry Christmas. Hope you were able to enjoy the special holiday and made some meomries.

My Christmas eve and day were uneventful, but peaceful. And I am free and healthy. So I am thankful for the Christmas I did have.

For my shop I actually had more than 200 views from Etsy search. I finished Christmas day with 238. That is more than I had on dec 20th when I had only 182! Again, was that drop related to my use of Etsy Search Ads????

And today, the day after Christmas, is off to a decent start. Here after 10 am I have 80 views from Etsy search. The New Normal was 75-85 by 12:30. So maybe views won't drop as low as they were in sept and oct???? Views for december have not been as high or as many as last dec, but maybe they will be consistent after Christmas and through the first months of 2014??? It will be interesting to see.

I am wondering how I will the first 4 months of 2014 compared to 2013?? I did so well this year. I think it will be hard to match that.

Well, I have orders to pack! Large, fragile items, too. I sold the McCoy canister set I meant to post about (that was a funny purchase) and a pair of prints I bought at one thrift store and an old purple glass lamp I bought at another. I hope they all make it!

Off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment