Saturday, December 28, 2013

3000 Admirers! Good views for today

I was checking my stats and saw how many favorites I had for today and how many were shop favorites. So I decided to check my homepage and saw that I now have 3,000 favorites. Wow. That's alot. And I never thought I'd see that. I remember when I first got 50. Then 52. Then a couple people deleted me and I went back to 50. Now, 3,000. Wow.

I guess I should take that as a compliment. And try to use it. It also means there are alot of new members. Etsy must keep getting new members who find me and favorite my shop. Since I have built up so many sales and reviews, I guess I look like a shop to be favorited?

A couple small sales today. I got some pics taken in the morning. That was good. I was very disappointed with my jewelry pics. I thought with it being a nice, clear sunny day that I'd get some good pics. But they were actually very dark. I guess I did not use the correct white balance setting??? I think I just have to do it again on a cloudy day. I knew cloudy days were better, but I planned for today anyway. Live and learn.

Almost time for bed. Organizing tomorrow. Pack my remaining orders, too. Plan on shipping them on monday.

I am glad to see that I have 325 views from Etsy search. Although my total views are more than 200 less than the same day last year, I still am getting more search views than before Christmas, I think. HHhhhmmmmm...

Almost time for bed.........

No comments:

Post a Comment