Monday, December 16, 2013

Hi, Elena, my favorite spy!!

I see you have made your etsy shop to look just like mine. The titles and descriptions look alot like mine. lol. I see you put "vintage" in the middle of the titles. lol.
Do you even know why I do that??? Do you even know why I was not putting vintage as the first word in the title??? I bet you don't lol. I'm not tellin' either. lol.

You even had to go buy the same camera as me. lol. Good thing I told you about that camera and taught you how to use it. Your pics are stil lblurry though. So you still need some practice. Even though it's been nearly 2 years.

It's funny that you wouldn't tell me your shop name when I asked you 2 or 3 times this year. lol. I knew it, but I asked just to see if you would tell me. And you wouldn't.

I haven't even told you I have a blog. But you reading this because you have googled my shop name. :)

You have been spying on me and my shop and watching it and copying it, but you wouldn't tell me your shop name. lol.

What are you going to do when I close my shop?? You will have to find someone else to spy on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment