Friday, December 27, 2013

Good Views Yesterday

I did much better than I expected. Although I guess it was still a holiday shopping season, the day after Christmas.

I finished 360 views from Etsy search. I was thinking in the low to mid 200's.
2 small sales.

AND....only 33 from Google! A big drop. I at least was in the 50's and 60's.

Something else changed. I am affected by something else now. Just have to deal with it. I can't guess. I can't figure it out. And my shop is really at the mercy of Etsy. If they have a certain relationship with google that affects my shop negatively, there is nothign I can do about that. That is just the way it is.


I had a good run with Google the first 4 months of this year and end of last year. Now it is time to just accept that new normal of low google views. Especially if it is my duplicate content and titles affecting my showing up in google. I won't change them. I have to do that to be found on Etsy.

Off to bed. Not sure what the future holds for my shop. Not sure what the near future holds even.......

No comments:

Post a Comment