Monday, December 16, 2013

2,222 Sales in my vintage Etsy shop!

Yesterday I sold a Wallace silver plate sleigh bell ornament from 1986 for my 2,222nd sale! I got it at the local thrift store. I actually bought 5 or 6 of them at the same time. I have been lucky enough to sell 4 of them so far. I even sold one right AFTER Christmas last year.

It has been an ok december. Revenue is good. About the same as last year. But it is disappointing that total views and views from Etsy search are down noticeably and views from Google are way down! Down by nearly 1,000 in only 15 days! Ouch! Not sure what I could do about that. If I were to take out the title as the first line of the description, then for most of my listings I would not have any type of description at all. Except the measurements and age. HHhhhmmmmm....I will think of something to improve my google views for 2014.

It is nearly 2:30 am and I have been packing orders to take to the post office first thing in the morning. I am about to head to bed because I am starting to feel tired/ready for sleep.

Off I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment