Friday, December 20, 2013

Low Views Related to Etsy Search Ads???

Is it just that the Christmas shopping season has slowed considerably? Or is it that using Etsy Search ads has affected my visibility in Etsy search????

Is it just a coincidence that I start search ads and then my views from Etsy search drop like a rock??? And I will end up below 200 views from Etsy search for only the 2nd or 3rd time all year????

I believe this happened before when I tried Etsy Search ads???

HHHmmmmm..

Well, I just stopped my ads.

On Dec 17th I had more than 300 views from Etsy search.
On Dec 18th I decided to try Search Ads again after reading a positive post in the forums about tham.
On Dec 18th I had more than 300 views from Etsy search.
On Dec 19th I had 235 views from Etsy search!
Today, dec 20th I am going to end BELOW 200 views from Etsy search!

It could be just timing? Since it is only days from Christmas.

I am certain it happened before.

No comments:

Post a Comment