Thursday, December 26, 2013

Vintage English china tea cups; 200 Views!

I have realized that on sunny afternoon as the sun goes down that it is also a good time to take pics of tea cups to get to look white. The time is much shorter then. In the mornings when I have clear skies I have several hours. In the late afternoon there is really only about a half hour or so this time of year as the sun goes down early behind the houses behind me and my kitchen window.

I tried today and some of them turned out too blurry or dark. But I still was able to get a couple I could list. Like my Tuscan chintz tea cup:




And my very nice Paragon black & white with gold and a pink rose:


So I just reached 200 views from Etsy search here the day after Christmas. At 5 pm I have 204 views from Etsy search. I guess this is still the holiday shopping season. So I shouldn't be to surprised. I will just have to see how things are as time pass and into the new year.

Back to packing orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment