Sunday, December 22, 2013

Yesterday's Views: Good start today & Ebay shopping this morning

I ended yesterday with 254 views from Etsy search. That is 72 more than the day before. Also had 808 total views. BUT only 39 from Google. WOW.

Here at almost 4 am I have 52 views from Etsy search. I pace that would lead to a high total is 10/hour. So far I am above that and it is looking like a high view day. I should get close to 300.

I found a very nice jewelry shop on ebay and just bought 9 pieces from her. BUT I might have bought some new pieces. Several of the pieces are probably newer than I thought. I will have to wait and see. Hopefully it won't take long to at least get my money back. I am not sure I will sell enough of them to do that though. I might be close. I got 3 very good pieces. They will probably take time to sell. Oops. I couldn't help myself. They are nice rhinestone & crystal pieces.

I will see how the day goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment