Saturday, December 28, 2013

Higher Google Views at Noon; Tea Cup Pics

I am surprised to see that here right before 12 noon I actually have 20 views from Google. That is the highest in weeks. The first time I have reached 20 by noon since probably november.

I finished yesterday with 311 views from etsy search. Glad to see that.

My shop has actually been very busy/active the past few days. I am surprised by that also, with it being after Christmas. And also listing new and renewing tea cups that people are liking.

I got some things done this morning, so far. It was our first sunny morning in more than a week. So I got some good tea cup pics taken. I actually had time, too. I had the 2 hour window with bright, clear skies. Thank you, Angels:



Now it is time to try to take some pics outside. I have some larger things I'd like to list while it is milder and bright out. I will see what I can get accomplished....

No comments:

Post a Comment