Saturday, July 6, 2013

80 views from Google search, finally

Here at 9pm I have 82 views from google search.  The first time in a long time. It happens rarely now.

I am very disappointed that Psyche is not on Ion Television tonight!!  I love that show. I loved watching the marathons on saturday nights!  I hope it will come back to that time slot!

It has been a warm, humid day.  I think I got some things done. Got some pics taken. New things listed.  Received more tea cups I bought on ebay. No sales though.  And I didn't get anything shipped.  Still have to ship all those tea cups, too.

Now I have to pay the bills.  I have to not shop until I get things taken care of.

It is already july. Summer is halfway over. Almost time to start looking toward the cooler days of september.
I wonder what the rest of the year holds for me.....I wonder if anything good??????

No comments:

Post a Comment