Monday, July 29, 2013

More than 100 Google views; Estate sale buys; vintage cane winged back chair

So I ended sunday with 106 views from Google search. The most in a long time.  Since april probably.  The first time over 100 since probably then.  And only the second time I've reached 100 since april.  Also had 225 favorites.  Mostly because of one lady favoriting so many of my tea cups.

At my grounds keeping job the young guy from Lithuania is visiting again.  At one of the jobs he had he said there were things the people were selling and throwing away.  It was a bar in the basement that had alot of 1950's-70's things. He offered

So tonight he had his friend bring to me the very nice vintage cane wing back chair I bought:




and a floor ashtray:



  
And a large bar sign, a 1910 Ford whiskey decantor, smaller barware signs, green cordials from France, and a very nice 1970's lava lamp.  All that I was able to get good deals for because of him. He did me a great favor.  I will have to compensate him some more.

It was an ok sunday. My shop was active. Although only 1 sale.  I got the things from the estate.  I tried to take pics but most of them were not any good.  Just got one piece of jewelry listed.  I wasted time this morning trying to photograph the mccoy canisters I got at the thrift store a few days ago, but they did not turn out good.  So I will try again tomorrow.

well, it is time for bed.  I have important orders to pack tomorrow. And have to take some pics and do other shop things.  It will be a dry day.  So I have to try to get as much done as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment