Sunday, July 14, 2013

Antique French Provincial furniture, naugahyde arm chair, shabby chic

3 years ago at the flea market in the park down the street from my house I got a great Louis XV black leather arm chair for $10. I sold it to a girl in New York city for $250.  Even though it had some wrinkling on the leather of the seat.  It was probably a bargain for NYC:


I wanted another one.  So I started visualizing having another one and also using suggestion in my mind as I sat with my eyes closed.  Last may I went to the neighborhood yard sale and, boom, a man had about 8 of them.  I bought 2 of them and think I got them for a very good price.  I sold one already:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/77132082/antique-furniture-french-provincial-arm




 I have had a couple covoes about it.  But I will see what happens with it.  I'd like to get another one of them. Or even another Louis XV.

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment