Monday, July 8, 2013

The blooming hostas in my yard this morning

When I was out in my front yard after sunrise I decided to take some pics of the flowers on the hostas in the morning light.  I thought it would better then the bright afternoon sun.

I got some pretty good pics:




I caught a big bee just about to go into a flower:





I took a pic of the hosta in the bed too:


I went back to the hosta in the big black pot to shoot some close ups.  Just as I had my camera set to take one the big bee flew right into it! Thank you, Angels.




There are more buds ready to open:




It has been an ok day so far.  I got some pics taken when it was sunny this morning.  Still have to start packing the orders.

A couple more pics of the pretty purple flowers before I get to work:




127 views from Etsy search and 27 from google here at 12:30.  Those are good numbers. Glad they have come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment