Thursday, July 11, 2013

Low views today: vintage Windsor china tea cup

It is almost 2:30 and only 91 views from Etsy search. Not even 100 yet.

I got some pics of tea cups taken.  Some of them turned out pretty good.  I was able to show the gold on the outside of the Windsor tea cup.  When I took the pic up on the shelf the gold didn't show much at all.  So today, with the sun out, I tried it down on the counter front of me. Just like the gold in my green Hammersley tea cup showed:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/156457049/antique-windsor-english-tea-cup-set?ref=shop_home_active





My Aynsley black & gold fleur de lis tea cup is looking good:

   https://www.etsy.com/listing/92984838/vintage-aynsley-tea-cup-set-black-and?ref=shop_home_active



I got some other tea cup pics taken.  Most were good.  A couple I was disappointed were too bright when the color of the white was good.  Oh well. I will try again saturday morning.

Time to pack orders and take care of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment