Thursday, July 4, 2013

My vintage Etsy shop views; Google views

So I ended july 3rd with 326 views from Etsy search.  That is the most in about a week or so.  And 72 views from Google.

I have not had more than 80 views from google in so long. The change they have made because of duplicate content has affected my shop alot.  At least I think it is because of that.  They did make some change that has noticeably cut down on my views.  From averaging 85-145 views down into the 40's and 50's.  All since may 1st, too. Only my jewelry and tea cups are duplicate content really. So it must not be just that they changed.

Today is the 4th of july. Not sure what I will do. Probably just stay home and work on the house. Maybe my shop. I will be off my grounds keeping job til next week.  He just asked me not to come in.  Since he has 2 guys staying at the house already.  Oh well.

Almost time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment