Friday, July 5, 2013

Vintage Royal Stafford china tea cup, orange-yellow and gold

I love this tea cup.  It is one of my favorites. When I found it on ebay I thought it was yellow, but once I received it I loved it. It is in great condition. I think I bought it for a fair price.  I sold one yellow one earlier this year.  This has some orange to it.  More than I could capture in the pics:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/153351293/antique-orange-yellow-tea-cup-and-saucer?ref=shop_home_feat




It is a warm day here.  I have things to do.  I really have to get the tea cups packed & shipped. I have 3 other orders to pack and ship too. I would like to take some pics outside, too.  I want to get some furniture pics taken this weekend. And some of my project pieces taken and posted here and started redoing.  Not sure if it is worth it though. Not sure what the future holds for my shop.  I'd love to make it through this year and have fun trying to grow my shop next year too.

I will see...........



No comments:

Post a Comment