Monday, July 1, 2013

Vintage Paragon china gold tea cup

I couldn't believe the prices for which I was able to win a beautiful Paragon gold tea cup and a Hammersley gold tea cup on Ebay.  The Paragon already had 5 bidders so I thought there would be alot of bids at the end driving up the price.  But nobody else bid at the end of either of them and I got 2 great deals.  I can't wait to get them and take pics and list them in my vintage Etsy shop:



So I ended the day with 297 views from Etsy search, 70 from google, 1,015 total and 3 orders.  It was a pretty good day.  And I made some great purchase on ebay and on etsy. And here just after midnight I made a good tea cup sale.  It has been a decent day.  Now for later today, I have orders to pack & ship!!  I have to get caught up.  And pay the tithes.

Back to using my hands some more. Trying, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment