Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Yesterdays views in my vintage Etsy shop

So I ended the day with 376 views from etsy search!  The most since march or april!  And 4 sales. Also 89 google views and 1,823 total views.  So it was a pretty good day.  Except...I spent more money. lol. I kept buying more tea cups. Even now I am buying 2 great Shelley tea cups:



I love them.  I think I should be able to sell them.

I also lost money on the one order I shipped today.  The one white milk glass kitchen bowl cost $5 more to ship than I had in the listing.  And I think I didn't charge enough for shipping earrings to Australia. I think it is one of the listings I didn't change after the increase in postal rates.  But I will try to get it there in a legal envelope that is taped up for protection.

So I have 2 orders to pack and ship today. AND...the tea cups. I will ship them today or tomorrow.

It has been a rainy half hour or so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment