Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Big Brother 15 episode 2, #bb15

I watched this episode on sunday evening and here are a few thoughts:
-all the girls were sexy in their shorts and tops.
-how long before Candice blames racism for how she's being treated in the house? Even though she will probably be telling the truth that the girls not being friends with her is probably based on race.
-I wouldn't have wanted to be HOH for the first week. Or any of the early weeks. But the kid who won is a terrible HOH. What a wimp.
-When the one dude that is a member of the Moving Company called one of the other members an "employee" I thought he is such a weirdo.  He is like Philip from Survivor.
-I don't see a winner yet in the house. I am still rooting for the real estate agent. I definitely don't think it will be one of the youngest members of the house who wins.  They seem so....petty? stupid? The older players seem smarter.

Episode 3 is on tonight.  So is America's Got Talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment