Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Money dream

Last night I had a dream in which I was working for a female? And I was working with another person?  I walked by her office and she had her head down and seemed to be in a bad mood.  I went into my kitchen and I heard her coming down stairs and I thought she was going to have something negative to say.  As I got into my dining room she walked in the doorway and walked over to me with a smile on her face and handed me a stack of cash.  She said, "You won't believe how much you have gotten paid."  and there was a $500 dollar bill on the top.

Not sure if that meant anything.

It has been a cloudy morning.  I was hoping the sun would come out so I could take some tea cup pics. But it won't. Not today. I still want to take more pics outside today.  Of art. And kitchen items. Furniture?  I need to get more things listed besides tea cups.

It is still warm and humid too.  The weatherman were saying it was going to be more comfortable starting yesterday.  They don't know what they are talking about.

It looks like sunday is the high view day on Etsy??

No comments:

Post a Comment