Sunday, July 14, 2013

Vintage Drexel furniture, chartwell end table, 1970's

I was walking back from the thrift store one day when a guy had 2 pieces of Drexel furniture on the sidewalk selling them.  I looked at the bottom and saw the designer name and when he told me his price I could not pass them up.

I ended up getting the Drexel chartwell end table and cocktail table for a small amount of cash and a box of 1991 baseball cards. lol.

When I brought them home and did some research I learned that the chartwell line was registered in 1978.  And this is their English tudor style.

Both pieces are in great condition.  The end table has been more popular.  I think it is partly because of shipping costs that they have not sold yet:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/77526703/vintage-1970s-furniture-drexel-chartwell?ref=shop_home_active




So I ended yesterday with 280 views from Etsy search.  And 80 from Google.  Google views are not bad.  Etsy search views are lower than I think I should have. Especially with having so many more items in my shop over the past year.  I think competition on the site has a little to do with that.

I did make 6 sales yesterday.  So I can't complain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment