Wednesday, July 24, 2013

America's Got Talent 2013 Radio City Music Hall, Anna Christine

I have to say that I was disappointed in the show.  It was not a good show. Most of the acts did not do well.

-The opening act, Anna Christine, had the most talent of any act.  And she did not do her best.
-the rock band picked a bad song.  A weak song.  Not a rock song.
-was Nick Cannon DRUNK???
-the last performance, by the singer Brandon was not good.  I could not believe all 4 judges liked him and gave him such positive comments.  His voice is not that good.  He was off on the first notes of the song. He should have stuck with opera.
-The magician did great.  Wonder how he did that.
-The balancing act dudes did good too.  Although I did not like their costumes or their attempts at comedy.
Their talent and skill I did appreciate.
-the dance act was boring.  Not worthy of being there and definitely not worthy of one million dollars.
-the judges should NOT have put through to Vegas acts they did not think would/could win the one million dollars.  Howard should have not been so critical of Izzy and his sister.  He shouldn't have given them a yes to vegas.
-Overall, I was disappointed in the show. I won't even watch tomorrows elimination show.  I will be watching Big Brother instead.
-I hope next weeks show is better.  I am looking forward to the singers.  And the comedians.
-Dancers will NEVER win the show. They impress ONCE.  The judges get giddy and put them through.  Then that's it. Dancers are one trick ponies.

Time for bed.  It was a pretty good day.  I worked at the grounds keeping job.  Just as I was almost finished Narius got there and offered to take me to the job he was workign to see things that he was throwing away and things I could buy.  And also pay him something for each piece too.

THE MIRROR. Wow. The Bubble mirror. wow.  The chair I have to get home. The barware signs. The etched stemware. Very nice.

I came home and made 2 sales this evening. And bought more tea cups on ebay.

So it was a very productive day.  All I have to do is get my throat healed!    

No comments:

Post a Comment