Saturday, July 13, 2013

Vintage Corocraft jewelry Adolf Katz rhinestone necklace and bracelet set, patented, 1955

Nearly 2 years ago when I first saw some very nice Corocraft jewelry I searched and found a beautiful ice blue necklace. When I researched it I saw the patent on a Coro patent site.  It was patented in 1955.  I sold it for a good profit to a lady in Europe. She loved it and left me positive feedback.

Then last year when I searched for more Corocraft jewelry I found the same one.  This time with a bracelet. And for a fair price.  I bought the set and was able to get some decent pics and get it listed in my vintage Etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/67468600/antique-wedding-jewelry-vintage?ref=af_shop_favitem




It has gotten some views and some favorites.  I think it is a beautiful set and I am waiting for that perfect buyer.

Here it is a warm, sunny, summer saturday evening.  It has been an ok day.  I got some pics taken.  Made 4 sales. Including an old brooch and more tea cups. I packed & shipped a large box of tea cups.  And did a little shopping at the Dollar Store.  Can't beat that. lol.

I might take some more pics tonight. But I will be here watching tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment