Friday, July 5, 2013

Views for the day

I ended the day with 336 views from Etsy search. Not as good as I thought it would be.  Especially with the views I had at noon. I had 346 views from etsy search recently when I didn't have as many views by noon.

So I got alot of views by noon.  Then things slowed down the rest of the day. I think that has happened a few times.  At 8am or so and by noon it was looking like I'd have alot views from Etsy search.  Then it would turn out to not be as many as I thought it would be.

Now views are very low to start the day.  At 12:45 I had only 2 views from Etsy search.  Here at 2am I have only 15.   So today will be a day of very low views. Probably less than 280. Maybe a sale from Dino. If not, then probably nothing else.


No comments:

Post a Comment