Wednesday, July 24, 2013

New listing page format on Etsy

I have known they have been testing the new page layout.  I had it for a week or so in the spring.  I did not like it at all.  TAGS are clickable and so prominent.  And they lead people OUT of my shop.  My listing looks like more of an Etsy item than a Shoponsherman item.

Now I see that the new listing page layout will be rolled out on august 6th.  I am not looking forward to it.  I have had a great 12 months.  Since the change in the search box last july.  I think this new page format will hurt my shop significantly.  I believe it will hurt my views and definitely sales.

https://www.etsy.com/blog/news/2013/the-new-listing-page-better-shopping-more-personality/

Nothing I can do about it.  Hope it's not too bad.  All this work......

No comments:

Post a Comment