Monday, July 22, 2013

A sidewalk sale yesterday: vintage LE Smith moon and stars blue glass bowl

So I got paid on friday at my grounds keeping job.  When I was leaving it was thundering and looking like it was going to rain any second.  So instead of walking to the super market and the bank branch inside it I decided to just catch the bus home.  The rain ended up missing the city of Pittsburgh.

So yesterday I decided for something to do to go to one of the bank branches in the local super markets.  It  was going to be either Shadyside or South Side.

I decided on the South Side Giant Eagle.  As I turned down Carson street I saw a lady with tables set up on her sidewalk.  So I went and checked them out.

I got some decent things. For low prices.

Including a nice LE Smith moon and stars blue glass pedestal bowl:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/157372704/vintage-le-smith-moon-and-stars-blue?ref=shop_home_active



And a pair of ABCO Alexander Backer French boy & girl busts in perfect condition:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/157390137/vintage-abco-alexander-backer-chalkware?ref=shop_home_active


I also got a few nice pieces of jewelry.  And some other small, odd things. I was happy when I left.

I also made it to the bank.

My shop had 327 views from Etsy search yesterday, too. Only 1 small sale though.

Today is going ok so far.....

No comments:

Post a Comment