Thursday, January 2, 2014

100 Views!

Here at 10:38 am I have 101 views from Etsy search. Glad to see that!

It appears my views from Etsy search have come back??? Although it is still because of me having so many tea cups listed. They are 8 of my top 10 keywords so far today and every day.

Google views are low though. Only 9! Ouch. What a big difference from the first 4 months of last year.

I got my 4 items shipped. Now I want to get a couple orders packed up and weighed for international shipping. Maybe those will still sell to the people who were interested?

I am not sure if I will list new or renew anything this month. Because of the fact that I really don't sell much besides tea cups. And other search engine views have dropped so much. I believe alot of those views resulted in sales of items besides tea cups. And if I am not receiving those views any longer, because of their changes and Etsy changes and Etsy's changing relationship with them, then I should not renew so much??

And try to keep my expenses down for a month? Instead of spending all my profits?

Off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment