Friday, January 3, 2014

Vintage Mid Century Modern Seth Thomas electric clock: 200 Views

This morning was sunny and I was able to get alot of pics taken. And they almost all turned out well. I was suprised. Except before I started I chipped my very nice, new Queen Anne tea cup. Grrrr. lol.

One of the items I got pics taken of and listed was my vintage 1960's Seth Thomas clock.
It is in very good condition and still works. I think I got a pretty good deal on it. Although it was described as wood and it is metal:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/174493500/vintage-1960s-seth-thomas-electric-clock?ref=shop_home_active



Here after 4:30 pm I have reached 200 Views from etsy search. Glad, again, to do that this early. This early before 7 pm, that is.

And my views from Etsy search for the first two days january are exactly as the first two days of last january. That is very good to see and encouraging. BUT, google views are still so much lower. I had only 39 yesterday.

No sales today. 3 days without a sale. That bugs me.

Back to online work.

No comments:

Post a Comment