Saturday, January 11, 2014

Vintage 1960's Storage Trunk; High Search Views at Noon

Here at 12:05 I already have 165 views from Etsy search. That is my 3rd highest day ever. My previous high was that day in the beginning of november when I had 176.

I also have 481 total views and 110 favorites.

My favorites have been high almost every day. Because of my tea cups.

So it is looking like I am on my way to 400 views from Etsy search. Unless things slow down in the afternoon? And saturday is now the higher view day? It was sunday for the last months of 2013. This is consecutive saturdays with high views.

This morning I made one decent sale. I sold the vintage green storage trunk I got from the neighbor:


I will be shipping that by Greyhound.

I have orders to pack!



No comments:

Post a Comment