Saturday, January 25, 2014

Good Views at Noon

Here right after 12 noon I have 137 views from Etsy search. This is where they were the first quarter of last year.

Only 12 views from Google. Disappointing still.

I actually have 15 views from Intercarve.net, whatever that is.

Yesterday at noon I had more views from Pinterest than google.

I finished yessterday with 297 views from Etsy search. So today will be above 300 again.

Also, this is all due to my tea cups. Before I had so many tea cups, in the beginning of 2012, I had high views. When I had a lot of very nice vintage items.

I have not been able to restock AND my views for vintage are down.

It will be an interesting, challenging year. I am not sure I can equal last year. Even close. I hope I can make 50-75% of what I made last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment