Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Yesterday's Etsy & Google Views

I finished yesterday with 278 views from Etsy search and 57 from Google.

I also have over 1,000 total views at 1,018. Which is good to see. Especially when I had less than 300 views from Etsy search and much lower than last year views from Google.

I guess 50's for Google views is the new normal. The new normal high. I have reached 70 only ONCE in weeks.

I think I have to set up my shop to be relevant for Etsy or for google. But not for both. And I choose Etsy first. And what else I can do for Google, second.

Plus, I have more than 1,000 listings and I cannot go back and change all of htem to be relevant for Google. That would probably mean shorting the titles, eliminating the title copied as the first line of the description and writing descriptions, unique descriptions, for everyone of my listings using keywords from the titles.

HHhhhmmmmm.....

I am still off to a very good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment